Eventos Navarra SL informs website users of its policy in regard to processing and protecting the personal details of clients provided when browsing or hiring services through its website.
Eventos Navarra SL therefore guarantees fulfilment of current data protection legislation, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, approving the Implementing Regulation of the aforementioned Organic Law.
2. Collection, purpose and processing of details
Eventos Navarra SL is bound to inform users of its website in regard to the collection of their personal details, whether from emails sent or from the completion of forms included in the website. In this respect, Eventos Navarra SL will be held responsible for details collected by the above means.
In turn, Eventos Navarra SL informs users that the purpose of processing their collected details includes: Response to requests received from users, their inclusion in the list of contacts, the providing of services and the management of commercial relations.
Automated and non-automated operations, administrative and technical procedures permitting the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions related to personal details, are considered to be the processing of personal details.
All personal details collected by means of the Eventos Navarra SL website, and which are therefore considered as the processing of personal details, will be added to the files made known to the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Eventos Navarra SL.
3. Communication of information to third parties
Eventos Navarra SL informs users that their personal details will not be passed on to third party organisations, unless such an action is legally binding or when providing a service implies the need for a contractual relation with a person responsible for their processing. In the latter case, details will only be passed on to the third party when Eventos Navarra SL has received express consent to do so from the user.
4. User rights
Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, enables interested parties to exercise a series of rights related to the processing of their personal details. To the extent that user details are processed by Eventos Navarra SL, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with current legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
To exercise said rights, the user should write, attaching proof of their identity (Spanish ID card or passport), to the following address: EVENTOS NAVARRA S.L. C/ García Ximénez, 3-1º. 31002 Pamplona. Tel.: 948 20 37 73. Fax 948 21 25 69 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or to the address substituted in the General Data Protection Register. This letter must include the following information: Name and surname/s of the user, indication of their request, address and proof of identity.
Said rights must be exercised by the user themselves. However, they can be executed by an authorised person acting as their legal representative. In such a case, proof must be provided to the effect that the person is representing the interested party.
A cookie is a small text file stored in your computer whenever you visit certain websites. Cookies permit a website, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information contained and the way they use their computer, to use this information to recognise the user. The user’s browser only memorises cookies in the hard drive for the session at hand, occupying a small amount of memory space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard; however, independently of these, they will permit or block temporary and memorised cookies depending on the security settings.
Without the user’s express consent – by means of activating cookies in their browser – Eventos Navarra SL will not link in cookies the memorised details to the personal details provided when registering or making a purchase.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on them, such as, for example, traffic and data communication control, session identification, access to areas of restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, completing the process of placing an order, applying to register for or participate in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through the social media.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, language, the type of browser from which they access the service, the regional configuration of the area from which they access the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: These are cookies processed either by ourselves or by third parties, permitting us to quantify the number of users and therefore proceed with measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse the way you browse our website in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, processed either by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your online browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that permit the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces potentially included in a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by means of continuously observing their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
Third party cookies: The Eventos Navarra SL website may use the services of third parties to collect information on behalf of Eventos Navarra SL, for statistical purposes, on how the user uses the website and with a view to providing other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
By using this Website, the User expressly accepts the processing of information collected in the manner and for the purposes explained above. They also declare that they are aware of the option to reject the processing of said details or information by appropriately changing the configuration of their browsers to reject cookies. However, blocking cookies on their browser may mean that they will not be able to fully enjoy all functionalities of the Website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed by configuring the options in the browser installed in your computer:
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact Eventos Navarra at firstname.lastname@example.org